Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Bio

I was born sometime in the first half of 2010. I am a brown pitbull, a little on the trim and fit side, but in a healthy weight for my frame. I have big muscles!

Nothing is known about my first year except that I was bred and had a litter of puppies. Nobody knows what happened to the puppies, who bred me, where I lived exactly, or how I was treated. I am potty trained, friendly, and very good with people. New experiences make me nervous and sometimes I bark at people when I am scared, but Mom says with patience and time I should get over that and am already starting to.

I live on 5 acres in the mountains of British Columbia. I have 3 dogs, 1 cat, 1 human, and a very special diet of raw, cooked and holistically prepared food.

I am a grateful dog. I try my best to behave and get along with everyone and Mom knows that's going to take some time. She is very kind to me, but won't let me get away with some of the stunts I try to pull. Currently we are working on my constant jumping up!

My favorite passtimes so far are curling up on the sofa next to Mom, trying to get the other dogs to play with me (so far no one is caving but I think I will wear them down) and squeeky toys. I like running on the trails and will be trying out the beach later this week.

Thank you for being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment