Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Truffle's Health


Somehow my health is very good. Considering all I've been through, Mom would have expected it to be much poorer.

I am about 1 1/2 years old, female, spayed and weigh 45 lbs. I am thin, but at a good weight and physique for my age, and expect to fill out another 5 lbs or so as I finish maturing.

It is pretty clear I've had a litter of puppies by the size and shape of my mammaries. Nothing else is known about that, it was from my far past and I was likely bred on my first heat cycle prior to the age of 1. Even in the shadiest of breeding situations, that should never be done. A female younger than 18 months is not a good candidate for breeding either physically or mentally :(

I am looking forward to a lifetime of nutritious food and lots of exercise, obedience training and new experiences. Mom says she takes the Tollers everywhere, and I can come too!

1 comment: